Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just Like Cafe Rio Chicken


This recipe makes a lot so just scale it down to what you need!

1 small bottle Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
1 Tablespoon chili powder
1 Tablespoon cumin
3 cloves minced garlic
5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast

Put all ingredients in crock-pot on low for 4 hours, shred meat and cook for one hour more.

Tonight I made it just for just our family, this is how I scaled it down for just the 3 1/2 of us.

1/2 small bottle dressing
1.5 teaspoon chili powder
1.5 teaspoon cumin
1.5 clove minced garlic
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

I put it in the crock pot for 2 hours, shredded it and cooked it for 1 hour more.

My tacos include tortillas, black beans, the cafe rio chicken, tomatoes, and onions.

1 comment:

Heather said...

HOLY HOLY HOLY MOLY! this is my favorite favorite! Yummmmmmm! i can't wait to try this! thanks cutie!!!